Today I am going to share with you the first of a new feature I am adding to my blog: What I Read In A Week.
You might be familiar with What I Ate This Week kind of posts like I’ve done here and here. Instead I am going to be sharing a few online articles that I read throughout the week. Initially I thought about doing this as an element either on the side or at the bottom of my blog. Then I thought, why not make it into a post?
In a nutshell these are articles that have really caught my attention. If you are interested in food or veganism (and, dear reader, I assume that you are) you may also avail of what I am going to link below.
I hope that you enjoy them, or at least they make you think about something new.
I am always on the lookout for new and exciting content to get into, whether that is stories, historical analyses or recipes.
1. A New Generation of Food Magazines Thinks Small, and in Ink by Tejal Roe (The New York Times)
2. Top Ten Georgian Dishes for Gourmand Vegans, (Georgia Starts Here)
3. Does Instant Coffee Have to be Terrible? by Hanna Hezel (Taste)
4. Lush Removes Egg From Entire Product Range (Vegan Life)
5. How I Came To Love the Korean Food I Grew Up Resenting by Christina Chaey (Bon Appétit)
Are you subscribed to any newsletters? What sort of articles have you been reading?